Hey guys, look what we found, some cool facts about the world’s longest book ‘ The Blah Story! Here we summarize some amazing facts about ‘The Blah Story’ by Nigel Tomm’s. After film adaptations of J.D. Salinger’s “The Catcher in the Rye” and S. Beckett’s “Waiting for Godot,” writer/artist/director Nigel Tomm publishes the longest sentence in literature which contains the longest published word. The Blah Story was published in the October 2007. This novel began with publishing 4 volumes. Then later In 2008 next 19 volumes were published. For now, The Blah Story altogether has 23 volumes. All these volumes together contain 11, 338,105 words; 61,745,771 characters (with spaces) 17,868 pages.
And now Some trivia about The Blah Story:
- Volume 19 contains the world’s longest word,
- Volume 10 contains the second world’s longest word.
- The world’s longest sentence is contained in four volumes of this novel, i.e., the sentence occupies volumes 16, 17, 18 and 19.
- “The Blah Story, Volume 19″ is almost entirely occupied by one word which contains all previously known longest words (except chemical names). The sentence contains 2,403,109 words, 15,403,732 characters (with spaces) or 3,248 pages. “The Blah Story, Volume 19″ which is 812 pages long contains only 11 words. The word means the current day or date between real and imaginable today.
- To add more, Volume 4 contains the second world’s longest sentence,
- Volume 8 contains the world’s longest poem,
- And Volume 13 contains the world’s longest drama.
Hey, like this post? Why not share it with your Friends?Tweet